~Birth~ ~Birth~

The irony...

If you vote a "1" Pico says: This makes Poop look good.

Well anyways, well animated, I didn't really understand the meaning of the message.

Resident Evil Foar! Resident Evil Foar!

I almost closed it.

Man, that was close. I honestly thought the movie was over when Leon got crushed and the end screen came on :P. I really enjoyed all the video game references in this. Although some felt a little off (Excuse me reference) Most were hilarious and it made me laugh. The kitty pictures were cute, as well. There are alot of good ideas in here and I had a great time watching it. :)

Mario P0wn Mario P0wn

Great song!

I wasn't sure what to expect since it was sprites. I went ahead and watched it and wow, I got to say that was such an awesome video. I liked how everything was timed and overly hyper. It was fun to watch.
_____
Plz Recommend this for the Mario collection
_____
Will do sir!

Dont Eat Me Dont Eat Me

not bad

The game's music and graphics are well done. One thing that wasn't well tested would be the difficulty. I played both medium and hard. Medium I beat it on my first try within three rounds of that guy being on the cliff. On hard, it took so long for a letter to pop up that you would maybe hit it once or twice before he gets up. In short, medium was too easy, and hard was too hard.

I'll give you an 8. It has good presentation, good gameplay. But I took off a couple for it being unbalanced.

Aeroknights Aeroknights

VERY Important...

Please change the lance button from shift to select. Unless Sticky Keys is turned off, a pop up will show up saying "pressing Shift" 5 times activates StickyKeys. Its annoying and ruins the experience. (note: the 0 for sound is only because my speakers aren't working. Wasn't counted against you)

3D beginner's tutorial 3D beginner's tutorial

Hmmmm

The information is excellent. However, because there are so many parts to this flash, you should have divided it like make one section dedicated to creating the character, than the background, importing to flash etc. Also some of the graphics are kind've assy. They don't have to be like Monet but they shouldn't be where all the writing looks like back hair.

Like I said, this is really informative and very helpful but its just so much information and not well organized.

A Futuristic Horse Race A Futuristic Horse Race

Reminds me of...

a futuristic horse race. Okay, I know that description is silly, but it seriously does. Especially at the end... kind of like they are racing off. Like Dark Nights, Darker Dreams, it is quite pleasant to listen too. This one is definately more upbeat. I do have one small suggestion. Please... please.... change the title. It really does have a nice beat, but having a title like "I just whipped it up" makes it sound like you put no effort into it even though that is not the case.

firebanesword responds:

Will-do. Do you mind if I borrow "A Futuristic Horse Race"? 'Cuz that sounds pretty cool.

Dark Nights, Darker Dawns Dark Nights, Darker Dawns

Despite the title, it is quite relaxing...

It feels like almost a trance. It maybe the drums... but even now, I"m like either bobbing my head or tapping my index finger against the f key. It's definately a melody that you can't get bored with.

firebanesword responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!