~Birth~ ~Birth~

The irony...

If you vote a "1" Pico says: This makes Poop look good.

Well anyways, well animated, I didn't really understand the meaning of the message.

Resident Evil Foar! Resident Evil Foar!

I almost closed it.

Man, that was close. I honestly thought the movie was over when Leon got crushed and the end screen came on :P. I really enjoyed all the video game references in this. Although some felt a little off (Excuse me reference) Most were hilarious and it made me laugh. The kitty pictures were cute, as well. There are alot of good ideas in here and I had a great time watching it. :)

Mario P0wn Mario P0wn

Great song!

I wasn't sure what to expect since it was sprites. I went ahead and watched it and wow, I got to say that was such an awesome video. I liked how everything was timed and overly hyper. It was fun to watch.
_____
Plz Recommend this for the Mario collection
_____
Will do sir!

how e-mail works how e-mail works

It's informative...

The animation was quite cute. I like the scenes where it was walking by those numbers. You really should have proofread this more. You misspelled the word "e-mail" in there. Personally, I think jo5 is being an ass. This is is a flash over how an email works and you have delivered.

(*) Raven (*) Raven

Man that was awesome!

I like the use of colors here. Although those three black slashes in the middle were a little out of place(either make them move like an old movie... make them thinner, move them outward a little or leave them out) but the black border was a good touch.

The art for this was really fitting and good as well as the music.

I docked off two points... one for it being short and the other for those three marks in the middle. But I really enjoyed what I saw and I hope you make more.

Noxx11 responds:

Thank you! I will be making more, the next one is called The Cards.

Bambee Bambee

I didn't laugh

Honestly, I didn't laugh. Some jokes were dragged a little (I think you could've cut down a second or two of Bambee's mom giving birth. Others were too predictable beyond belief (the mom's death). But the main reason I knocked the score from a 10 to a 9 was the sudden switch from (lets make Bambee realistic but in a cartoonish way to lets ditch that concept and throw in random humor. You shouldn't have had to sink to random humor at this point.
It wasn't like you ran out of material. In the real disney movie, everything was falling in love. I was actually shocked that you didn't do anything with that.

I will say that this was extremely well animated. Good facial expressions, the character art was stylish and detailed. The backgrounds were the best part because it honestly felt like it was from a Disney movie when it first started.

Even though I didn't laugh, I did enjoy watching it due to the very appealing graphics.

Smash Bros. Brawl Intro Smash Bros. Brawl Intro

To help you out

The audio files on this are too big. Doesn't have to be much . Also, think about pacing. Really, you could've just used one song and cut out the amount of frames. Some scenes go on too long like the Kirby and pokemon ones at the beginning.

M-Kudas responds:

Yea I tried asking for help. Exactly on this type of stuff a number of times on the forum and got no responses. Guess I will learn for next time.

FFVII Clouds True Love FFVII Clouds True Love

Pretty good

Like many here, I didn't expect this to be as good as it was. The plain title really threw me off. Anyways, the opening was nice, and the character designs were cute and appealing. But dear, please don't get lazy on hands. Some scenes he would have all the fingers, others would be rounded balls. You either pick one or the other, but having both makes me think you got lazy or frustrated when it came time to do harder poses like the scene where Cloud was ready to slice from above.

I look forward to seeing a sequel.

Super Mario Bros LTH Ep1 Super Mario Bros LTH Ep1

Well...

It is not the best movie, but it's not blam worthy. For some reason, there was this blinking box in the middle of the flash the entire time I was watching it. I don't know if it was my computer or not so I won't hold it against you. In the flash itself, it had decent animation. The characters don't lag and move quite nicely. Some effects weren't that good. They kind've make the flash look a little ugly rather than emphasis emotion due to the colors being a little flat and MS Paint like. Anyways, good luck on future animations.

chunkycheese12 responds:

thanks! i'm gonna make the next one a LOT better

Legend of Zelda: The end Legend of Zelda: The end

A few pacing problems

There is a lot of good stuff in this flash like the visuals and the music. I notice you have a keen eye for detail such as the subtle eye waverings. However I had to knock off a few points because I feel some scenes were alot longer than they should be. I honestly think you could've taken a couple of seconds off the panning of Link in the beginning as well as a couple of other scenes. Well, I did like the flash though and although I can't say it is the best, it is alot better than most of the other Zelda flashes out there in terms of production value.